Friday, April 30, 2010

A visit to the South (East of Texas)

I love markets, the way stands are set up and the way colors pop from a collection of the same object. I love seeing fresh veggies/fruits/flower/lemonade and the not so fresh stuff like home made donuts.
(insert photo)
Although not as eye catching as the flowers, the smell of them was! They sure were tasty. This Market was in Charelston, South Carolina during a stay for my bestfriends wedding. I truly fell in love with this town because of the food, the people and the weather! We might have just gotten lucky with the weather, considering there has been tornados there since I left 2 weeks ago.

My goal for my next trips are to take more photos of my surroundings, so I can truly go back in my memory and re-live that moment again. Below I happened to capture one of the many vodka soda's that I used to celebrate my friends wedding as I was sitting alone at the table taking everything in.



And here is my favorite moment. The moment where they truly became husband & wife. What a special time in someones life to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment